Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lazy Saturday afternoon

Done watering, done mowing, a little bit more work on the spray rig to do. First I'll go out and water the plants. So glad we got them out of the greenhouse yesterday. It is much nicer watering them in the open air, cool breeze and bright sun. The plants are suffering a little because of the loss of humidity to which they were accustomed but they are recovering nicely.

Currently reading "Out of Control", "How to talk to a liberal", and "We have blog" all quite interesting. I'm also running through a reprise of David Brin's uplift series, book 3 "Infintities Shore"

I really enjoyed doing a little javascript work a couple days ago when I rebuilt my random paragraph generator. I'm trying to think of some more fun ideas like the rant-o-matic robot or maybe something involving a little sound and animation. If you have any suggestions please feel free to include them in a comment.

No comments: