Monday, May 01, 2006

3,080 dollars stolen from every American home

I promise I'll get back to the fascinating world of farming soon, but since today was commie illegal alien day I found 1 more great stat:
The net cost to the federal government in 2002 for public services provided to illegal aliens was $10.4 billion or $2,736 per household according to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies. Estimates for 2005 put the amount at $11.7 billion or $3,080 per household.

That's from Human Events Online much more details and an even higher price tag there.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Man, I'm so mad about all of this crap this morning. I heard some dude on the news talking about how we 'stole' the country from the Indians and how they didn't ask the Pilgrims for a visa. He was bashing the US foreign policy and everything. If I could smack that man I would. lol

Guy said...

Yeah I saw that too. The usual baseless rhetoric. As if all the other immigrants who are now part of our country post-facto the initial european colonisation had anything what-so-ever to do with it.

Every country on earth has a right to control its borders and determine citizenship but according to them America does not; solely because of a fact of history that is true almost everywhere on earth. Every country was stolen from someone else at some point in time. The spanish did it to mexico so therefore by his reasoning America should have the right to seize as much mexican territory as we please.