Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Corner posts

Got the last 2 sets of corner posts set for the big cantaloupe/watermelon field over at farm #2. Will get fencing up in the next couple of days and plant corn as soon as we get the water turned on in that field. Hopefully soon.

Pretty hard bit of frost last night so I'm glad we weren't all gung-ho planting stuff early. Usually we can't safely plant until May 15. Unfortunately lots of trees were in flower but I haven't seen any sign of obliteration yet so we might have just squeaked by.

Dreams. Had one worth a giggle: I was being chased through the wine cellar of a monastery by zombies who came up through a floor-drain like spaghetti played backwards. They were trying to catch me because a monk gave me a magic rosary bead on a rosary necklace. The bead looked like a sort of moldy acorn. All that and I'm not even catholic.

Hope your day is full of freedom, truth and happiness.

No comments: