Thursday, May 11, 2006

Driving posts

A fencing I will go. Actually I'll probably drive the truck while dad drives the posts unless I can talk him into trading off every 5.

I was messing around and found some of my old javascript from like 8 years ago so I added my random paragraph generator to this page. It's under my profile in the right sidebar in case you hadn't noticed. That was fun, I'll be bringing you some more code gems from the past and future as I have time.

No politics to discuss this morning. Only one dream: I was working as a teacher in some sort of art school. It was like one huge long unit storage company that had been converted into a school and I strolled from block to block looking at all the different forms of art. The woodshop especially stuck in my mind for some reason. There was a dark haired teacher there in long robes (sort of like from Harry Potter) who was asking me about watching the school in the afternoon, like during extra-curricular hours.

What a strange dream. My brother was a teacher and my family has a history of teachers but I've never before imagined myself as one.

Wishing you a happy day with lots of birdsong and wind whispers.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

That's a cool dream! Not that it's related at all, but my son (and now daughter) always attend supplemental art classes in the summer. The teacher has dark hair (I do too, except for the gray streaks, lol), but I've never seen her wearing a robe. lol (I'd like to wear one!)

I haven't checked the paragraph generator yet. Sounds cool!

Rae Ann said...

Oh, I'm such a bimbo! I forgot to point out the timing significance of the art teacher. We exchanged emails yesterday arranging the classes for the summer.