Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rain this morning, Spray this afternoon

It's lovely and wet out there this morning. So peaceful and calm beneath the low grey sky.
Will spend part of this drippy morning repairing the spray rig so I can put copper fungicide on the fruit trees later today. One of those tasks I'm not terribly excited about doing but it has to be done despite any dislike of mine. Always rewarding to know the trees are happy though.

Nothing special to report in the dream domain. Did spend part of yesterday working on some sounds for the 3DML dreamroom project I've imagined up. Going to be using binaural brainwave guiding to produce some special dreamy effects. If you haven't got the flatland rover for use with 3DML you're missing out, it's plenty fun especially if you like playing god or goddess. Check it out at Flatland.

May your day be full of happiness and struggle that leaves you stronger.

2 comments:

Stogie said...

Guy, great site. You don't have to pretend that someone cares, lots of us do. Good writing too. You may want to rethink the music as you could get a lot of people in trouble at work when it is discovered they are blogging instead of working! :)

Stogie said...

Guy, me again.

I've had times in my life when I too had a slough of dreams, vivid and colorful. I don't know why that happens. Some how I think dreams are indicators of something going on in our subconscious, whether it be fears or hopes or both.

I like your text that talks of making our own luck. That resonates well with me.

I read Spencer's book on the PIC Guide to Islam and the Crusades; I am now reading Trifkovic's "Defeating Jihad." That one may start the dreams again; it's pretty scary.