Monday, April 10, 2006

Hopefully I won't offend blogger

I love writing using blogger. Blogging is a fun release wherein I can pretend that someone cares.
However I've really got to wonder about the other blogs out there. I've just been hitting the "next blog" button for a while and what a raft of absolute shlock I had to drift through just to find one or two blogs by real people who were only slightly less interesting than my own random ramblings about farming and my nightly sojourns into the realm of dreams. Most everything is either some bizarre commercial attempt or else just completely un-interesting. Furthermore since I only speak a smattering of Germanic languages, very few of the enormous scaffold of blogs in spanish, portugese and/or the dozens of other languages are anything more than an irritant. A nod to you multi-cultural snobs: yes I know these people are real valuable human beings with feelings and rights, yadda, yadda, yadda. Doesn't mean jack to me bub. On more than a few occasions I've found Japanese blogs which were delightful even though I couldn't read a smek of it. Why Japanese? I don't know, but some of them make really cool blogs especially some of the freaky anime/tech/geek/nerd stuff. Rock on you Jappy brain-cases!
Anyhow, on back on the subject of dreams: this place is really cool. I printed up one of the entry point images and hung it in the barn at a place I pass by every day. Sure hope I can orient while dreaming and find my way there. Will be the first time I've actually tried to control my dreams with a real target in mind. Should be worth the effort just for the sake of some inner discipline and exploration if nothing else.

In the greenhouse many, many cantaloupe and cucumbers have emerged from the soil. Watermelon are also starting to pop up along with the first of the specialty eggplant from Baker Creek Seeds.

Still wishing you love and freedom.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I checked out some of the lucid dream site, but I need to go back when I have more time to study it. It's very interesting. I used to have lucid dreams more when I was younger but then decided that I'd sort of let my unconscious go where it wanted. Now I have trouble getting lucid again. Getting old I guess! lol Had a bad dream last night though, but I think it was just anxiety working itself out.

I like to look at the blogs written in Arabic. I have no idea what they say, and they could even be terrorists. But their text is so attractive to me, kind of like the Asian characters too.