Monday, April 03, 2006

Daylight driving me out of my mind time

The recent flood of vivid dreams seems to be receding. Only had one episode wherein I was watching an empty warehouse for some odd reason. I have a feeling I was waiting for blind Gregory to show up, not too surprising after his uncalled for ejection of me from his acquaintance. At least I found out exactly how important my "friendship" was to him. Always best to move on smoothly but the subconscious often reflects. Another oddity was the shady tree lined lane or cul-de-sac wherein a lady darkly dressed strolled up to me unexpectedly from between the trees. A brunette with oddly hispanic/asian features. Slender and graceful she frightened me from the shadows.

Out of sorts during the daylight due to savings time. That and the encroaching allergy season getting its hooks into me. Still, getting some good planting done as well as a little reading. Ray Kurzweil's book "The Singularity is Near" is sort of inspiring although heavy on supposition. Nice to read something with a positive incline after reading Robert Spencer's book "Onward Moslem Soldier" which I suggest everyone who cares for freedom to read. It might ruin a nights sleep but better that than school bombings.

May the Dragon's eye pass you by and the shining light of freedom show you the way.

No comments: