Monday, April 24, 2006

Plowmeister

Woo-hoo!
Man, have I had a long day of breaking earth. I don't take my ego seriously at all, it's the best thing in the world to laugh at but sometimes when the tractor is roaring like some ferocious beast and ground is grinding and crushing and plunging under steel blades of mighty infernal smoke belching machinery and my tiny frail human form is mastering muscle and hand-eye coordination to control the whole fearsome mess I feel like a FREAKING GOD!

And it was a terribly lovely day with puffy white clouds blowing around a limpid blue sky. I don't really know what limpid is but it looks right in that sentence.

No dreams to report from last night, thankfully. That was getting to be a bit much.

Will probably take a short nap and then go do some work in the vineyard. Need to cut a bit of regrown blackberries and maybe trim a few more grapes before they get too far out of dormancy.

Wishing your day full of energy and joy and lightness of spirit.

No comments: