Tuesday, April 18, 2006

McCane-Kennedy nightmare

Apparently the American people are about to receive a spiritual a$$ fu(K!ng courtesy of that fat windbag drunk driver Tedward Kennedy. He has proposed a bill which will allow 30 million foreigners to legally invade our country over the next few years. Almost 10% of the population will be people who have nothing in common with us, not language, not loyalty, not philosophy not even hygene. (Oh yeah, and now I'm instantly labelled a racist just because I care about the country we live in.)

The sadistic bastards in Iran are chuckling with glee as they cook up nuclear death and those lousy liberal bastards and republican sell-outs are playing social grab-ass with our culture. If my psyche weren't already numb from the constant erosion of common sense in America I'd be sick to my stomach. But you know what? I'm gonna get up tomorrow morning and go back to work and keep on making my little corner of the universe the best place I can. And when some moslem terrorist roasts Ted Kennedy's fat backside with a nuclear bomb I'll just say "Told ya so!" and I won't even feel bad about it because I'll still be too numb.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I totally agree.