Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another fine spring morning

Going out to bush-hog a field of mustard here in a few minute. Then I'll be plowing again for a couple of hours. Maybe take a break to work in the vineyard for a bit, put a little fertilizer on the grapes etc.

I had a really interesting dream about being at some sort of a resort and then I had a moment of lucidity which totally screwed up the dreams because I was like "Cool, now I can go anywhere" so I went to this little bistro in what I think was New York City or maybe Chicago. Somewhere mostly east and a little north. Distance and scale are difficult to judge in dreams. Could've been in Europe for all I know. Other than that the dreams I had were some of the coolest ever except I can't remember much before that moment of lucidity and after I was free from whatever influences regularly plague my dreams and having too much fun to record it all.

Hope your day is fine and smooth.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

It has been a beautiful day here too! Another field trip, this time with my fourth grader. I'll do a post about it as soon as I get time. Had a weird dream last night about being on a school bus with a church group. The pastor told everyone to hold on for our 'group baptism' and then the driver drove the bus into a river or lake. Next thing that happened was that we were walking into a weird restaurant or something that looked like it was built in a cave. Freaky!