Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good morning bloggy

Today is planting: melons, melons, melons. 8 kinds of cantaloupe, crenshaw, watermelon all sorts of good stuff.

Only one dream of interest to report from last night. Sometimes I think that things from outside my usual realm of experience impinge upon my dreaming mind. Last night was a good example. Steve and I were driving to one of our high school hang-outs, a swimming hole on Abegg road. Only things were different now, someone had planted huge trees along the left side of the road. The trees where white almost like paperbark birch but instead of branching out like birches they tapered to a single point like delimbed pine trees. They were bundled together with steel bands in places and floated suspended about a concrete like surface. In retrospect they remind me a lot of rockets. Except they whispered in the wind like real trees do and seemed to sway with some internal movement of earth and sky.

You've got to see at this point that there's absolutely nothing about these "trees" which could come from my daily conscioussness or experiences. They don't represent anything and they aren't a reprocessing of my memories as current psychological theory says dreams would be. They must have some exterior source.

A day of freedom and happiness to you.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

How did the trees make you feel? I sound like Freud, lol. Did they make you feel anxious or otherwise negative? Maybe they might be related to the nuclear concerns with Iran? It's just a guess.

Guy said...

Nah, no connection to concerns.
The intrusions into my dreaming attention which I "interpreted" as tress actually were very calming, almost forcefully passive. Like I said they whispered like trees and their swaying seemed to absorb the motion around them. The sensation was definitely not something I have ever gotten from the human world.