Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday's aren't so bad...

Just got back from a delightful breakfast with my friend Del at the Powderhorn Cafe. They have some really wonderful biscuits and gravy. Del is a retired junior high school science and math teacher and we have some of the most pleasant conversations, subjects ranging from quantum physics to social dynamics to our favorite foods and other elements of personal history. It is vastly interesting the coincidences between my life and the lives of my friends.

Waiting for the plastic pony-pak trays to show up for my greenhouse operation; bummer. I've got a few dozen I can scavenge from last year but they're a pain in the behind to use.

Only one interesting dream to report from last night: was visiting my uncle in Colorado Springs and found myself relaxing with a lovely lady on my arm while watching some movie or another. Very peculiar that as I haven't had a girl friend in some years much less one while being in Colorado. Then she and I went to the coast and she kept freaking me out by talking like the susuration of the surf. "Quit it! You're freaking me out!" I told her. She had a shopping list at the top of which was a CCD camera, that especially charmed me since most people would have written digital camera, not Charge Coupled Device (which is what CCD stands for) I think it was the fact that she knew what CCD meant that charmed me. Then she stuck the list to the bottom of my bare foot and laughed at me. Anyhow, no idea where the content of that dream originated, would almost certainly have to categories it as "external influences"

Hoping your day is peaceful and vigorously full of freedom.

No comments: