Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday: ineffective or relaxing?

Had big plans for the day, but barely did more than a little blackberry chopping. Didn't go welding, didn't discover the cure for all human maladies.
I did read quite a bit though. "An End to poverty", "The Eye of the World", "The one minute millionaire" and about 3 dozen random blogs. Just read a few chapters of each of those titles, not the whole book! I've read the wheel of time series before but some books are worth a second or even third pass.
I guess a relaxing Sunday will have to do instead of an effective one. I'll just have to make sure I'm extra effective tomorrow. Will set alarm for 6:20 and start the early farming program in earnest. Only about 150 days until we want to open.
Dad's making plans to get the onions sprouts started soon. Mostly sweets and reds. Maybe a few thousand spanish.

No comments: