Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just back from the welding shop

And boy are my arms tired. Helped dad and bro move some cement board inside out of the weather.
Dad and I finished putting the super blackberry shredder 3000 together. It's his design and when we got it home and tested it on the blackberries in the vineyard it ran; Flying Colors! A wonderful rainbow of shredded purple, red and green blackberry vines flying in the air. Would've done more but have to go get safety goggles!
The pulled muscle in my side (or pinched nerve in my back, I'm not sure which) has been bugging me again today. After near a week without any pain. Gettin' old Guy. It's weird 'cause it goes away almost completely when I'm standing, walking or working. Praying for better geriatrics!
Hope your day is full of love and light.

No comments: