Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday farming

But not really Farming per-se. Got a late start but been pretty busy so far.
1st last nights dreams: I dreamt I was pulling a log splitter with a little blue car I used to own. The log splitter came loose at one point and skidded off the road. As I was getting it hooked back to the car a fella came to the barbwire fence between the road and his pasture and started talking to me. He pointed out the giant sloths he was raising. They were like 30 foot tall and they walked besides the road and down to a beach where some others were already walking in the surf. Freaky! Dreams like that always leave me feeling a little depressed the next day. Especially when my wisdom teeth are bugging me.
So today dad and I hauled a cement mixer and a blackberry shredder that we're working on over to my brothers shop. Things weren't going well for the bro. Some dumb broad in Rogue River named Julie Birch or something like that has been calling in complaints about his horses. That they are underfed. What a laugh! His animals eat as well as I do. He does have one old horse about 35 years old that always looks skinny but it's well fed. So his whole day yesterday was shot down by this one dumb broad sticking her nose where it didn't belong. And now he has to spend like 300$ to have a vet come out and check just so the state animal control dude can tell that lady to take a hike. What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty" ? Here my brother has to pay to defend himself from some driveby veterinarian who hasn't the foggiest what she's talking about.
End of rant I'm sure you can relate.
Well, a few more minutes for lunch and then we'll be back to the welding shop.
Hope whatever you're "farming" today goes wonderful and fine. Enjoy your time on this good green earth.

No comments: