Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rain and scheduling

This day has become scrambled. Had plans to go weld this morning but that fell through because of my sister-in-law had a medical appointment. Compressed discs and something called a "tiara" condition. Creapy. A little prayer for her to get better. So we'll be doing that after 1pm.
Dad is building shelves for the african violet room. Mom's got loads of those and more coming. Should be a nice little market this spring/summer. I wanted to work on plant tissue culture this morning but conditions are wrong, namely a chunk of ceiling collapsed in the west wing of the barn. Seems the leak there was worse than I thought. I guess I could sterilize some agar but then I'd have to quick pour it which necessitates a whole series of other actions.
Uhg! and many more days of rain to come.
Despite all that I'm glad to be alive and I hope your day is going super.

No comments: