Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dreams that might be real

I dreamt about her last night. More details than the dream realm has ever yielded up.
There is a housing tract development between the city of Central Point and Seven Oaks farm on Hwy. 99/Blackwell Road. Out front is a white fence split rail style but probably not actually rail. I dreamt her house was a block or two into that development. I caught a glimpse of the white plaster walls of her house. She had two cats and needed some advice on some computer software. The dream got a little fuzzy but I think she was looking for some kind of audio/visual eye-candy software. I pointed out Bomb to her which is a very fun little package for music visualization.

I'm always left puzzled by dreams like this. There's really no way to use this sort of information. I'm not about to go cruising that neighborhood looking for something familiar. What would I do or say? A total stranger acting on the impulse of a dream has no explanation. Well, at least I get the sensation that she's a real person and the universe isn't all out of whack. I'm a big believer in complimentary opposites as described by the Tao so I figure if I'm alive she must be too.

Today is another welding day. Hopefully not too much lifting as my back is still aching from yesterday. Rain is supposed to hold off until afternoon.
Have a great day!

No comments: