Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday showers

Back and belly muscles still aching from the work of pruning grapes. Mostly it's the blackberries causing trouble. Today's work load will be gathering and hauling a load of scrap steel to the recyclers. It's strange for me to think that the scrap we take in here will be shipped to the new steel recycling plant in Mississippi where so many of my relatives live.
Still too wet in the fields to put up the big greenhouse.
Last night's dreams were strange but not as troublesome as usual. First I dreamt I was attacked by a large black dog which turned into a puppy when I knocked it down. Then when I tried to return the puppy to it's owners I found myself trespassing in a strange pasture nearby. After I got back on the right side of the fence (the puppy forgotten in the flow of dream) I managed to meet up with some people like at a party or family reunion. I was delighted by the sense of camaraderie even though I didn't recognise anyone in the crowd.

No comments: