Sunday, January 08, 2006

Easy Sunday morning

Frustrating but easy. Did recycles again today, the glass machine at Fred Meyer's was jammed so I went to Safeway instead. Going to the brother's shop for welding lessons later in the day.
Had pizza and black tea for breakfast.
Strange dreams last night. Partly the recurring one of driving my pickup which has been stripped down to a barely running vehicle which doesn't steer correctly. What is it with the dream-realm that it can't get driving down right? My vehicles always fishtail and swerve and generally drive like a wet noodle. Would the psycho-analyses reflect upon my need for control or lack thereof? The dream ended with me meeting up at Steve's once more with a group of familiar strangers for a chicken or turkey dinner. The women were all in the kitchen while we men sat around a white wicker coffee table. I didn't think I was still that sexist. The living room was small so that there was barely room to walk between the chairs and the coffee table.

No comments: