Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Post lunch weirdness

Was out pruning in the apples and the neighbor who lives to the west of us popped up in the driveway. He was kinda jumpy lookin' and kept talking in a really low whisper. I've been driving on tractors too long without ear protection so I couldn't make out a word he was saying. Apparently he needed to use my cell-phone. He wanted to use mom and dad's land line but with them gone their house was locked. He was very distrustful of my cell phone. That dude really sort of creaped me out probably because I was in such a pleasant state when he interrupted me. Plus he keeps bringing his big black dog "chewy" over and that really torks Sparky.
Mom and dad are off on an appointment for their medicine coverage. Being alone here makes it even creapier. Good thing I was packin'
Hope your day is smooth and mellow.

No comments: