Thursday, January 05, 2006

Excellent day

Was a great day for pruning. Lost my self for hours in the task. Only pulled a muscle in my back once right near the end of the day from over-reaching. The sky was once more an ever changing region of wonderment but I managed to divert myself from it and stay on task, at least while I was pruning. Hope to have time next week to go out and roll up some wreaths from the left-over vines.
Tomorrow I'll be taking Blind Gregory to Medford for tools; so that plus the rain coming later in the day sort of shoots down anymore vineyard work until the rain slacks off later in the week.
Maybe I can summon the courage to boil up some agar and restart my plant tissue culture program. The last three attempts have met with little to no success. I'll be less creative in my formulations this time, stick to the tried and true methods.

No comments: