Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Poor day for dad

Got myself a haircut at Tony's Barber shop this morning. Nice to be a clean-cut conservative again.

Dad had a bit of an ear infection today so he didn't get much done and I say, "Hoorah!" he spent the day resting and recuperating.

I didn't set the world on fire either. So many rain showers blowing through it was hard to get anything cohesive done. Well at least I did some good studying and read a little fiction. I'm going out in just a few minutes and spray the walk-ways around our field of white corn with round-up. Glycine phosphate is good stuff. So safe and effective.

Hope life is treating you well.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Sorry to hear your dad's not feeling well. I hope he gets better soon! I'm not feeling great myself. I had a root canal done yesterday. :-(