Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Busy

It was 105.7 monday and 99 yesterday. A few hours off in the hottest part of the day saved my life.

Finally getting the last of the tomatoes tied up. Will also plant 2nd to the last field of corn today. And if there's time put down fertilizer again. Weeds are getting out of hand in a couple of corn fields but somehow we'll muddle through.

Strange dream last night, I dreamt about 2 theatres, both 2 stories tall with an "old west" fashion, lap board painted white (flaking paint) the theatres were on opposite sides of a side street facing the main thoroughfare. The looked almost identical and offered almost exactly the same movies. I was supposed to meet my lady friend there but some other people showed up and distracted me away into some nearby buildings.

Hope your day is cool and pleasant.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Wow, that's really hot! I hope everything eases up soon.