Savage Farming

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

rain, wind and frustration

Brrrr... went for a walk this morning with the wind a cutting blast blowing down from snow covered hills. Rain just barely above freezing pelted nearly perpendicular to the ground.

My newest computer just fried its hard-drive so I'm a little irritated with technology right now. Gotta dig around in my scrap pile and see if I've got an old 6gig drive I can stick in there until I can afford a new one.

Everybody stay dry and out of the wind and be happy.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I've got a junkpile of old computers that I've wondered if anything could be salvaged. Fried hard drives suck.

    Very warm here today with some storms on the way.

    By Blogger Rae Ann, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home