Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Political Endorsements

The Guy has finally decided who he will endorse for the 2008 presidential primaries.

On the democrat side he will endorse ... Dennis Kucinich.
And on the republican side it's ... Mitt Romney.

Democrats were listed first due to alphabetics.

Justifications:

On the democratic side. I like an underdog. Those other 3 idiots are all scruff, fluff and bother. Plus Dennis keeps a copy of the bill of rights in his pocket. Hillary is just power hungry, B. Hussein Obama is too inexperienced and Edwards just creaps me out.

On the republicans. McCain is a great hero but a poor conservative, what good is it to have a strong military figure if he leaves the borders open? I figure Mitt can push the button as good as anyone plus I've known a lot of Mormons and they're ok. Ultimately Mitt is the least offensive and the most conservative now that Fred has quit.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Yeah, I'd say Romney is okay but he does bother me in some subtle way (has nothing to do with his Mormonism).