Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Feedburner Frustration

Been struggling with Feedburner and RSS for the last couple of hours, trying to get my blog posting to update correctly. Unfortunately, at least for Google Reader, I seem to be up Stuff Creek. I'll probably be forced to write my own XML page for RSS of the material or something, I suppose. For some reason Feedburner doesn't accept the validity of the XML currently being generated (by blogger I guess.)

Come one folks! Blogger, Google Reader and Feedburner are all owned by Google. Company with 16,000 employees many of them millionaires and they can't get a simple range of interoperability working. Cheese!!

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

When I first got going on Google Reader it took a while for it to update, but now it seems to be updating as soon as I post. I've subscribed to you, so I'll let you know how it's working.

Guy said...

Sweet, thanks. Are you using feedburner too?