Friday, November 02, 2007

Stressfully Lazy

It's another lazy Friday for me, and it really shouldn't be. Thus is stress produced, a difference between my expectations and reality. Rational consciousness imposes high fees for its use.

Will got out shortly and pick some apples or start cutting in the vineyard to relieve my concerns; albeit a futile gesture.

Spent part of this morning getting my WebBlazer software up and running on this computer. For some weird reason WinXP installs all but one of my components (Attach.dll) in the C:\Windows\System32 directory, so for the time being I have to hand install and register it to make it work. Nice to be able to shred through Wikipedia articles now, but I gotta fix that glitch before going public with this thing. Think I'll put out a demo model and then finish the microsiccade and image display functions for the registered version.

Hope you're all having a great day. A special shout-out to my lady: wherever, whenever, whoever; a smile for you ;-)

No comments: