Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Gratitude

I was gonna go with "Happy Thanksgiving" but then I decided to be just a little weird.

Wow! it is frozen up outside. Frost has painted the world in eerie paleness. A flock of geese were hunkered down in the field below our vineyard. We had some white corn and assorted other stuff in that field, now disced down, so they should have something to fill their bellies (or crop or whatever) today too.

I want to thank everyone who visits here for my enjoyment of their enjoyment. One off reciprocal happiness as it were. May all of you be pleasantly stuffed and sleepy today.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I hope you had a good Happy Gratitude Day. ;-) Ours was nice, but it was a little sad since this is the first holiday season since David's dad died. Lots of good eatin' though.