Monday, November 12, 2007

Classic Oregon Storm

Big, fat rain drops are rattling down on the roof of my barn. Been watching this slow moving amoeba of precipitation on the nexrad all morning.

Had a lot of weird, depressing dreams last night. Can't really recall more than a few snippets but definitely left me feeling, blah. Between bouts of cleaning I will spend a few minutes meditating-concentrating and try to expunge these somber reflections.

I'm trying to "beam" or channel some of this rain to our drought stricken fellows in the southeast. Rae, you might want to make a rain circle in your yard for me to tune into so I have a target.

Y'all have a funny, funky day now.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Thanks. Will a unfinished swimming pool work? I'll send you a picture. Been having a lot of weird dreams myself. Those recurring traveling-as-if-I'm-on-some-kind-of-quest dreams, but I'm not making any progress in the dreams or waking life. I hope you've expunged your low feelings. Well, what the hey, I'll draw a circle too. ;-)

Rae Ann said...

We got a good soaking rain yesterday. We are expecting a cold front with some storms and showers later today. Thanks for your prayers and efforts!