Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Taking it pretty easy today. Gotta go move a sprinkler in about 20 minutes but not much else pressing. Will work on some equipment this evening and pick cukes, squash, etc. when it cools off. Mostly just letting myself drift between tasks and recover my physical balance.

20 days until the equinox. Will be nice having a night longer than the day. It is much easier to get enough rest after the end of September. The equinox is important to farmers, witches and warlocks. Everyone else can pretty much afford to ignore it.

Pumpkins have begun to ripen so we'll have plenty of those for the first day of October. Hope Bro' gets the fence done before then or storing them will be a problem. Only a few of my pumpkin forms took. Many fell off or broke while I was trying to remove the mold. Will make some handles and modify the molds in other ways next year, assuming I'm still doing this next year.

Hoping your day has been easy and kind.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

You deserve some good rest! I hope you're enjoying the Labor Day weekend. It's cool and rainy here, but that's okay.