Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tektenamaru

Numerous forces both social and natural are at work producing tremendous stresses on my family and I at the moment. Too complex and varied to enumerate suffice to say an ominous looking cloud hangs overhead both in the figurative sense and the "tomorrow's forecast" sense.

This sort of thing is to be expected going into fall I suppose. It was about a year ago when Cassie had her accident and 2 years ago we lost uncle Tobe. These and many other traumatic experiences seem to proliferate in the history of autumn.

Halloween is a thoroughly appropriate holiday for the season.

Wishing you all wellness and safety.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that things are rough. Seems like many people I know are going through trying times now. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.