Sunday, October 28, 2007

A good night's sleep

Wow, got over 9 hours of sleep for once. Delightful. Lots of weird dreams though. Dreamt I was leaving Grants Pass via the south exit when suddenly my car and everyone else's just stopped running. Had to walk the 6 miles to home. But then I came across a dude pulling a trailer on Foothill Blvd. and (as is the logic of dreams) his truck was running so I got a ride with him the last 3 miles.

Today will only be slightly a day of rest for me. Lots more clean-up to do before we can have a real day of rest. Plus I want to work on some of the projects I had to post-pone during the harvest season.

Hope you all have a restful and rewarding day.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I've been having vivid dreams too, but I'm pretty sure they are just exaggerations of what's happening in "real" life right now. It's funny how dreams do that.