Friday, March 09, 2007

Another busy day

Just scrambling with clean-up details still. Some rain, some sun today but I was too busy to look for rainbows.

The buds are starting to swell on the fruit trees so I'll have to gear up for spraying again soon.

Got a bunch of interesting books on alchemy from the library while I still can, oh and one by John Stossel; he's funny and makes you think.

So many interesting things happening in the world right now. Reprap has been making some great progress in the last few weeks. I'm not gonna dive into the politics except to say it still blows my mind that illegals are driving armored vehicles full of dope across the southern border and no one in our government seems to care.

Hope everyone's day is going peachy-keen.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Our peach tree is blooming. It's so pretty. John Stossel is great. I used to enjoy his "Give me a break" segment on 20/20. Very sensible. Alchemy is interesting too, though I'm only superficially familiar with it.