Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day of discomforts

Ooohh!
Constantly changing air pressure makes me ache. Bruised my lower back when standing up too soon and accidentally hit a metal loop on the hoist. Minor head cold and/or allergy sniffling, sneezing, aching etc. Sinuses changing size with the different waves of air pressure blowing through with the storm pushing against my wisdom teeth, unnngghhh. Working on cold concrete while wind and rain lash the tin roof of the welding shop. Small, burning sparks of metal embedding themselves in my clothes and skin. Nothing good on the radio.

But the storm was lovely. Dark grays and blue, sublime white and misty shear.

Tired and sore, I wish the world a lovely night and virtuous day.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Oh, I hope you're feeling better by now. Sometimes a hot bath can help with the aches and the sinuses. I like lavender and rosemary oils for that too.