Friday, January 05, 2007

Weird dreams, poor nights

Lost about 2 hours of sleep last night because the weird dreams wouldn't leave me alone. For only the second time I can recall I saw fire in my dreams. This is very odd because it has only happened in the last couple of weeks. This time it was quite spooky because the fire was threatening to engulf the kitchen. Last time it was just a tiny spot on the carpet easily stamped out. Sat up watching "Adult Swim" on the cartoon network and flipping channels rather than tolerate that crap.

Many other odd and eclectic dreams filtered through my mind last night only a few seemed connected to anything that would actually come from my own experience. Many were laced with what I label as "outside influences" whatever those are. Most of these occurred once I went back to sleep.

Today I'll mostly be pruning and cleaning up. It is cold and windy outside, 32F and much colder with the wind chill factor. The mountains around the farm are masked by fog but snow can be seen everywhere just a few hundred feet above us.

Hope your day is restful and free of worry.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I've been having lots of weird dreams recently too. One about a week ago was about a child who was supposed to be like the AntiChrist or something. I'm not usually rattled by such dreams, but this one kind of did. Also been having some "apocalyptic" dreams too. Weird.