Thursday, January 18, 2007

melting snow, busy work

The recent storm reset a whole bunch of our projects and set us all off on tangents. Dad has been winnowing onion seed today, managed about 120$ worth already and I've been rummaging through piles of old tasks that got sidetracked when the weather was better. Getting ready to remodel part of the basement and etc. Snow weather is great for inside clean-up. We've also started on the second round of seeding and sprouting for when we get the greenhouse up. Even started some tomato seeds, how's that for ambitious?

Just got through feeding mom's birds. Boy have they been busy. The thousands of tiny bird tracks in the snow look like some incredible book of unknown origin. If only I could decipher it what wisdom might I find?

Wishing you a fine day and warm toes.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

What kinds of birds? I love birds. I'd say if there were a message for you, you'd know it.