Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nice Rainy Day

Didn't know it was a burn day until way too late to take advantage of it. Darn, would've dove-tailed in with the clean-up I was doing most of the day real well.

After a long, intense summer with almost no rain it was easy to forget how inconvenient these showers can be. My mind is still adapting to not being open for sales too so it is sort of a weird twilight of moments now as I have dropped all the routines which were necessary for business.

We pretty much got all the "water soluble" stuff done except for getting plastic on the small greenhouse. Dad and I just didn't have the unbending intent to manifest that before the rains. Probably because it doesn't really matter all that much.

I didn't get my voting ballot in the mail so now I have to figure out where to go and what to do in order to vote. Damned post-office probably had some malcontent trying to sway the election results from behind the row of PO boxes.

Hope you all have a comfortable and satisfying day.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Y'all probably need to rest a little after the long, hard season. Don't be too hard on yourself about having a 'down' day or a few.