Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Election Day

And some special thoughts for those unfortunates in Northern Oregon and Washington who are getting flooded out. Also for those people forced out by the Southern California fires. If it ain't one thing it's t'other.

I've been meaning to call my best bud Steve who lives near a river at the coast just south of Portland (Lincoln City). His house is on a pretty high ridge but his driveway is like barely above sea level. Best wishes Mr. C.

The rain here isn't getting me down. I've got loads of indoor work to do just getting my work spaces straightened back out again. I am a little bummed that I didn't get to vote this time around though. Simply couldn't invest the time and money into a trip to Medford to get my ballot. Damn you post-office, why didn't you deliver my ballot like you did every body else's? I feel so disenfranchised.

Hope your day is high and dry ;-)

No comments: