Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thankfullness

Today was a pretty tough day mentally. Dad is home and convalescing as well as possible and mom is recovering a bit too. But I was pretty down today. Just the vagaries of life I suppose.

But when I went into Rogue River to run some errands I was so delighted by the people there. The post office and stores were pretty crowded but the checkers were so friendly and helpful and the crowds were upbeat. I feel so lucky to have such a positive community to live in.

Then when I got home it was already getting colder and darker and my mood went down again. Fortunately dinner was ready not long after and I was once more grateful to be able to sit down to a warm plate of food with my family.

I hope that all of you find something in your world to be thankful for too.

No comments: