Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Al Gore, where are you?

It's gotten up to a blazing 25 degrees Fahrenheit here already. I don't think my pineapple plants are gonna make it.

The whole world and especially the US is showing below average temperatures, but the climate change alarmists won't stop their rhetoric and propaganda for a little thing like evidence. Especially not evidence of the senses. No, no, it's all about model confirmation, and failing to mention that a model can be made to demonstrate anything whatsoever. That's all the energy I have for a rant today.

Dad is going back into the hospital for some more work today, putting a stent in his gall duct now. I can't say more until dad gives me clearance but we are all a bit worried.

There's some beautiful snow on Fielder Mountain this morning but I'm not going out to take a pic, it is just too cold.

Health and happiness to you all, Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I hear ya man. It has been colder than usual here too, except this week is more "normal." We're just about caught up on our rain deficit too, surely annoying the drought-alarmists. I hope your dad is okay. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.