Saturday, December 22, 2007

Energy Victory

Been listening to Robert Zubrin on C-span. Wow! he's not the world's best public speaker, but he's sure got his ducks in a row when it comes to energy independence. Once more I'm ferociously pissed off at my government for not listening to someone like him. His website and book are here. If you can afford to buy, let me borrow it when you're done!

But seriously, listening to him one comes to realize really how easy it would be to solve a plethora of problems while also freeing America from its oil addiction.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Zubrin.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I'll try to watch him when he's on c-span again on Dec. 31.

Rae Ann said...

In case I don't get around before then, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!