Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lovely overcast Sunday morning

Just a fluffy layer of low lying clouds to moderate the morning sun. How delightful.

Finally got a good night's sleep after one heck of a busy week. All the summer product except melons is in full harvest and word-of-mouth has really piled on a lot of new customers so we've been scrambling all week. So many things have happened that it all sort of blurs together and now I can't remember enough details to comment on it all.

This morning will be a little more rest time then I've gotta go out and water, fertilize and harvest. Grapes and canning tomatoes are coming in thick and heavy now so I'll also be painting up a new, larger sign for them.

Wishing you all a restful and/or productive day.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for your fun comments. This is such a busy time of year. I hope all is well! I'm not feeling so great but it will pass eventually.

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

I find myself blogging about the weather quite frequently. Maybe it's the interest in agriculture?