Monday, February 19, 2007

The Purge

Spent today getting into the massive grind of a full scale clean-up. Borrowed my brother's truck while he's away in Idaho on a welding gig, put side racks on it and started a process of "survival of the fittest" that is, whatever we can't fit in the truck will survive ;-)

This weird changing weather is giving me aches and pains. I've been grumpy and jumpy all day. Supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. When we're done with the run to the dump I'm gonna spray the fence lines between showers if I can summon the courage.

Hope your day has gone/will go smoothly.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Spring cleaning! I hope your aches and pains are better now.

By the way, I've "roasted" CapitalistImperialistPig. I know I shouldn't engage in conflicts, but sometimes wars of words (when done carefully) can be kind of fun. Well, it might not be all that good, but it was fun to do. ;-)