Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Off topic- Utah gunman was muslim

I normally try to keep this blog centered on my farming and events around this local area but I've been so disgusted by the mainstream media and government's cover-up efforts that I just had to post something here.

Over at Hyscience is a whole collection of links pointing to the fact that the shooter at that mall in Salt Lake City was a muslim carrying out his own personal violent jihad.

Sorry to post such downer stuff here but sometimes these things are necessary.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

You know, I was wondering about that. The way they've talked about it they make it sound like he was just a normal kid with no reason to do something like that. Talk about prejudiced people trying to cover up that he was Muslim. Makes me kind of sick to my stomach.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day! It's my daughter's birthday so that has become the focus here instead of that 'other stuff'. ;-) Well, that's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway. lol