Saturday, February 11, 2006

Farming Saturday

Today: pruned fruit trees and pulled up stakes from last year's tomato field.
Last night I had wonderful dreams most of them unremembered. But there was one wherein I suddenly found myself looking at my right hand. My hand blurred like a multi exposure film frame, became outlined by a bright white light which suddenly infused my whole hand. I could feel the light spread throughout my body and it felt great! All the daily aches, pains, fears, angers, etc. were all suddenly gone. Purity.
Unfortunately the waking world still contains the pinched nerve in my back.
I'm just about done reading James Burke's "The day the Universe changed" it's been pretty good if a little weighty. Probably why the tv show was a lot more fun.
Hoping the light is with you today.

No comments: