Friday, August 22, 2008

Tiredness revelation

The last 24 hours have been lessons in the revelations provided by exhaustion. When I am tired from too much work all sorts of long simmering angers and resentments come to the fore. None of these are irrational or untrue, just expressions of events which went unanswered.

I think that when I am tired, those events which have drawn time, energy, money etc. from me which has not been returned or balanced come to the fore. My weakened state makes my mind dwell on those events which resonate with that state.

A small revelation, but that is all the awareness I have left to share.

Be well.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

I know exactly what you mean. The last few days have been like that for me because on Thursday morning I found out that what I thought was just an annoying skin tag is actually a squamous cell carcinoma. Not the most serious skin cancer, but still, coming just a few months after my father's cancer death I'm taking it pretty hard. I'm not sure how many more blows I can take, you know. It's been such an intense couple of years...

Next month, on Sept. 11, they'll cut out more skin to make sure that it doesn't/hasn't spread. The most worrisome part is that it was not in a place that has been sun-exposed. I'm trying to regain some positive equilibrium but it's not easy. It sucks actually.