Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who knew evil could be so good?

The villains at Evil Mad Scientist have come up with a delightful meta-meme which I think could be adapted to lots of different pursuits. Model building, crocheting, quilting, education, sports, really just about any hobby or club activity. A box of junk might be the next social revolution.

Oh yeah, I wanne give a special shout out to my best bud. Steve; 43 years of wonder on planet earth. Wishing at least 43 more even better for ya.

All the rest of you, a very merry unbirthday.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! (even though I don't know him) :-)

I like that box idea. I have a bunch of computer junk piled up in my basement that I've thought about building something out of. But yeah, it could be adapted to all kinds of things like you said. Pretty cool!

Guy said...

Yeah, the principal is simple and efficient. Box up the unused portions of unfinished projects and ship them off to fellow enthusiasts.

I loved the line from the first entry "there are many boxes and they have a plan"