Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Slow Tuesday

Our landlord at farm#2 black-topped his driveway last weekend and until he gets the saw-horses and other barriers out of the way our customers are having to avoid them to drive in. Net result: a bunch of people are slowing down and then just driving off instead of pulling over. I'd guess I'm losing about 80$ a day because of that.

On top of it, today, ODOT was plugging pot-holes on the road; totally killing traffic. It was a Very slow Tuesday.

Gotta go get cleaned up and do some watering.

Y'all have a great day.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

That's a pain. Too bad your landlord didn't ask you when it would be convenient to do the blacktop.

Rae Ann said...

I just saw this video and thought you would get a kick out of it. I'll probably post in on my blog later because it's so funny.

http://www.kanyewest.com/?content=video_cant_tell_alt