Thursday, March 23, 2006

Long time no blog

Wow! So much has happened since last week. Spent the weekend at Steve's (starting Thursday evening actually!) we had a blast, I even got a little tipsy on wine. Steve's wife Tricia made a delightful fish stew with crabs and clams that Steve and I gathered Friday.
I actually managed to forget all my worries Saturday. On Sunday Pat (Tricia's son) and I watched the last 2 Harry Potter movies, they were pretty good. I will upload pics of the coast when I bring my camera cable in tomorrow.
Monday I got home late and came down with the flu (ICK!) feeling much better now though. Spent most of yesterday just getting two 288 flats planted with lettuce and taking long, healing naps.
Hooray! It's spring. I have to celebrate now since I was absorbed during the equinox, a very magical time for us farmers.
Here's a wish that life fills you with radiant joy and exuberant freedom!

No comments: