Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A brief lull

Got a few moments. They sky is blue with bright, puffy white clouds blowing around. Been moving plants into the big greenhouse (mums mostly) and doing a little planting today.
Having one of those "inertia" moments where the difference between my state of mind and the physical present have diverged too much. And not even the illusion of memory can compensate for it. I know if I wait a while something will come up to distract me or either my state of mind or the state of physical being around me will once more synch up. But until then this is a morose and combersome sensation. It all started last night when I spent some time reading up on "cold fusion" a subject I had thought was dead but turns out to have a little life left in it after all.
So that has absorbed a bunch of my cognitive power and meanwhile the workload on ther farm has been continuing to increase thus the divergence.
Freedom and joy to you.

1 comment:

FlibityGibbit said...

Hey
It's 1:25 in England and I just noticed that you posted a really nice comment on my blog. Thank you for that thought and thank you for taking the time to do so. I can't claim to have read much of your blog but the postings I did read made me fee good. I like that you are so connected with nature and above all continue to think and process. Very good wishes to you.